eptxn_logo_dark.png
Copyright © 2017-2020, Eagle Pass Texas News Inc.. All Rights Reserved.  

Child dies of apparent heat exhaustion after being left inside hot vehicle at EPHS parking lot

May 17, 2018

 

EAGLE PASS - An infant died of apparent heat exhaustion Wednesday afternoon after it was left locked inside a vehicle at the Eagle Pass High School parking lot.

Police said the tragic incident happened at about 4:30 PM.

No details about the case have been immediately made available, but official word is expected in the following hours.

Preliminary information indicates that the child was left unattended in the vehicle while the the parent/guardian was inside the school.

More as it becomes available.  

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

american airlines del rio texas.png